IIP Sponsored. There was a time when wedding photography was all about posing awkwardly with your family members. With the growth in the wedding photography industry that all has changed in the last few years. Couples those following the latest trend and one with an artistic side, in particular, is making sure that their wedding-day album is a piece of art. On the other hand clicking pictures for a wedding is not a duck soup. Your task is to capture the happiest day of a couple’s life. One wrong step can tarnish happy memories of a romantic occasion.
Lately wedding photography has been a popular careerchoice. Most of the enthusiast photographer are opting for photography course from Indian Institute of Photography as they offer best of knowledge in all genre. So for those who are inclined towards wedding photography, let us discuss a few points that can help to make your journey smooth.Interaction
It is the most essential part to get your work done right. Interact with the couple and understand their character.It will help you to get the perfect look for your images as their likes and dislikes matters. You can always show them a range of wedding photography styles and ask them toselect some.
List down important points
Do not miss out on capturing an important picture like the bride with her friends, the groom with his favorite uncle, you name it there are many. To ensure you don’t disappoint the bride and the groom, sit down with the couple and make a list so that nothing escapes your lens.Give space to shoot Intimate moments
To encourage the newly-weds to act natural and cuddle up in front of the camera for the best shot it is best to give space. In that case take a step back, use a longer lens and start photographing from a distance. The couple will be at ease that will further helpin gettingbetter shots.
You should be well equipped with the backup
The fall out of the camera at the last moment is a complete no, no. To save yourself from the disasterbe prepared with a backup. Always carry anextra camera with the lenses, spare batteries to ensure that you’re not up the creek without a paddle if the worst should happen.
Shoot the venue
As wedding always runs late, so showing up early to take pictures of the venue is a smart move. This means taking all the shots before the wedding is going to be a herculean task.Your client will certainly be impressed.
If you are about to embark on your first wedding photography gig, always remember that you have to learn to walk before you can run. So, grow step by step to become a skilled photographerand opt for an online photography course from IIP, Noida. Wedding Photography Packages Starting from ₹45000.
More Posts from The Author
- Augustine Kajur, Journey from IIP To Food Photographer for Zomato
- Abhishek Puri: Photographer in Making, Transform Of A Student To An Entrepreneur
- Why IIP Online Photography Course Is As Successful As a Classroom Course?
- Prateek Taparia: IIP student who is working with top Fashion Designers!
- “The Online Photography Course Is Time and Cost Saving”
- Photography Workshops for exposing students to the important aspects of photography
- Sudhanshu kesarwani: How IIP Photography institute made a successful photo journalist!
- How to do Online Photography Course from the Ease of Your Home
- Learning how to do photography can be done at different levels!
- A photographer’s job requires more than a good eye! Choosing Right Photography Institute!