The case against the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam in the state of Gujarat instigated by the deep state elements in India is false. Hindu gurus have been at the receiving end of these persecution attacks led by the media and driven by deep state elements.
The case against the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam has allegations relating to kidnapping and illegal detainment of four children of which two of the minors were handed over to the parents in front of the police authorities on the very same day the request was instantiated. One adult girl (female monk) had given written aﬃdavits, video testimonials to the police authoriies stating that she left on their own free will to escape the clutches of the father who has been sexually abusing the since they were children. In fact, the eldest daughter did not even step foot in the state of Gujarat, so the allegations are baseless. There was also a habeas corpus petition ﬁled by the parents to get the two adult girls back in India against their free will.
Some of the salient points of the case are:
1. From the perusal of the First Information Report (FIR), it transpires that the ﬁrst informant gathered the knowledge of the commission of the alleged oﬀense on 01.11.2019 however, the FIR is ﬁled on 17.11.2019. That, no explanation whatsoever has been given pertaining to the delay in ﬁling of the FIR and the same makes it evident that the allegations leveled are merely an afterthought and has been given a colored version of events and the FIR is nothing but an act of arm twisting and ﬁled with an ulterior motive of browbeating and tyrannizing the applicants by way of criminal proceedings.
2. The SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam has never stepped in the soil of the Gujarat for more than 10 years where he alleged oﬀense took place
3. The allegation of the minors being kidnapped is baseless as the major daughter herself had sought two weeks’ time oﬀ along with her minor siblings to stay in the place alleged to be the place of illegal conﬁnement as she wanted to connect with the parents who were going to visit them however they never turned up.
4. The statements of the alleged kidnap victim have been taken by the police, shown before the media, given via several sworn aﬃdavits to the Court, all categorically stating that neither she nor any of her family members was ever kidnapped.
5. The sections related to allegations of causing hurt, breach of peace, child labor ﬁnd no substantiation in the chargesheet as there are no pertinent facts making out these alleged crimes. There is no section or allegation or oﬀence made out regards human traﬃcking in the FIR or the chargesheet.
6. In summary, there is no prima facie case made out. The case has been framed using just the power of the media supported by the deep state.
7. Habeas corpus petition on two adult girls was accepted by the High Court of Gujarat beyond its territorial jurisdiction. The supreme court of India has said that the court cannot issue writ if writ cant be executed outside india. Additionally, the relevant date for
entertaining a habeas corpus petition is based on the date when petition was ﬁled if the corpus was within territorial jurisdiction of court. In this case, the eldest girl never came to Gujarat. She left the soil of India in 2018. The second girl left the soil of Gujarat on 5th of November 2019. However, the habeas corpus writ petition was ﬁled only on 18th of November 2019, clearly showing that the High court of Gujarat does not have jurisdiction in this matter. Yet, the petition has been entertained for the last 2.5 years.
The list of excesses and violations of rights that happened in Gujarat:
1. Hate speech initiated by the deep state elements in national media like Republic TV against the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam, calling him a traitor based on the request he made allegedly to the United Nations reporting the persecution and life threats to him and his community from the deep state elements. The Supreme Court of India has also observed a number of false allegations made under the charge of sedition and has suspended this section.
2. Case ﬁled against the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam though he was not in the country and never set foot into the Gujarat campus which was opened by the women monks after Swami Nithyananda left the country.
3. Sworn/Apostilled statements by “alleged kidnap victims” including aﬃdavits sent to the Indian Consulate ignored
4. Female monks arrested with undue force in order to disgrace and humiliate them – Male Oﬃcers arrested monks in the middle of night, while sleeping and literally carried monks out on their mattresses. Female monks held for 3 months without bail though they have no prior history and tortured in custody
5. Children of community interrogated without parents present, made to watch pornography, eat prohibited foods against the community religous principles, and asked to provide false testimony against Swami Nithyananda under threats, abused by ﬁlming them when they went to restroom, asked derogatory questions about their religious practices and beliefs, intimidated to leave the traditional school.
6. Community evicted and University buildings destroyed after pressuring and intimidating the landlords with other cases
7. Freezing of Bank Accounts of established Charitable Trusts of the community to pressure the community into submission by crippling their functioning of monasteries and temples ability to provide services.
2 Oct 2019: A Month Before the Alleged Kidnap of Minors
19 Oct 2019: Few Days Before the Alleged Kidnap of Minors
1 Nov 2019: Minor Kids Sent with Parents
1 Nov 2019: Female Monk Haunted in the Middle of the Night
15 Nov 2019: Police Raid Campus Arbitrarily – without formal warrant by any court or magistrate
15 Nov 2019: Media Starts Spreading Baseless Allegations as Facts
15 Nov 2019: Children Rights are Abused by Child Welfare Oﬃcials
16 Nov 2019: Adult Daughters Expose Janardhan on Social Media
16 Nov 2019: Media Trial Began
16 Nov 2019: “Search” for the 18 yr old Continues through the Abuse of Minors
16 Nov 2019: Police Gave Clean Chit regarding Kidnap Allegations
17 Nov 2019: Police File FIR after Giving Clean Chit
17 Nov 2019: Thugs Attack the Female Monastery
18 Nov 2019: Janardhan Claimed Adult Daughters are Kidnapped
19 Nov 2019: Subjected to Non-Stop Interrogation till Midnight
20 Nov 2019: Police Arrested Two Volunteers with No Evidence
20 Nov 2019: Police Arrested Two Volunteers – as Substitutes for SPH
20 Nov 2019: Police Arrested Two Volunteers with No Evidence
20 Nov 2019: Female Monastery Raided without Notice
20 Nov 2019: Minor Girls Interrogated in Isolation
25 Nov 2019: Police Extended Remand
27 Nov 2019: Female Monks Moved to Judicial Custody
27 Nov 2019: Judge Makes Important Observations aﬃrming the child abuse by the State police
28 Nov 2019: Parents Made to Withdraw Habeas Corpus
28 Nov 2019: School administrators forced to send vacate notice to the traditional school
2 Dec 2019: Bail Rejected
13 Dec 2019: Bail Rejected AGAIN
28 Dec 2019: Female Monastery is Demolished
The Only Hindu University in Gujarat-reduced to ruins
Shattered Ancient Hindu Universities
7 Jan 2020: Janardhan’s Daughters ﬁle Aﬃdavit in High Court of Gujarat
10 Jan 2020: Murder of Satish Selvakumar, Academic Head at Nithyananda Gurukul
16 Jan 2020: Shocking Revelations from Court Hearing
20 Jan 2020: Police Filed Charge Sheet – on the Last Day
20 Jan 2020: Police Filed Charge Sheet – SPH as Accused even though SPH was not in Gujarat
4 Feb 2020: Janardhan Sharma makes statements against the Gujarat police
7 Feb 2020: Bail was Granted to the Monks, but not without a Catch
7 Feb 2020: Harsh Bail Conditions on Female Monks made Life Hell
11 Feb 2020: Monks Released from Prison, Not from Harassment
13 May 2020: Hotel issues Notice to Vacate the Rooms Immediately
Lies by Janardhan Sharma in the Complaint Given to Police
it is also there in news no ji