There had been, and there would be many great leaders in India. But in the current scenario, India needs Modi Why? Reasons are many and I list a few of them hereunder –
1. He is not corrupt like almost all the politicians of all the political parties are/were; This fact can be established only by looking at the condition of his brothers and other family members while imagining the fortunes of the other politicians and their families, e.g. Vadra, Lalus, Akhilesh’s 22 family members, billionaire Dalit queen Mayawati and scores of others.
2. He is bold enough to take even unpopular decisions for the sake of the future of this nation; yes, only time will tell whether his decisions were right or wrong;
3. I live abroad. I know what the reputation of India four years ago used to be but today, at least Modi’s PR has got some of our reputations back; we feel that.
4. I don’t think any of his ministers have looted the country in the last almost four years, the way Congress had been doing it for 67 years.
5. His strong image before China, Pakistan and other nations would certainly be getting India a better treatment at the international platform;
6. Ask the poor people of this country who had seen the banks first time and today their accumulative savings have touched over 40,000 crores;
7. About 1500, 18th century laws have been removed from the IPC;
8. Subsidies are reaching direct to the bank accounts of the poor while in Congress raj, all the money used to be pocketed by the local netas and Panchayati heads;
9. 30 million women are enjoying cooking gas and now not burning their own bones to cook for the family;
10. Forget Demonetization and GST at the moment, next generation will understand what good Modi has done for India;
I can cite several such examples and small things which this government has done and is doing continuously but keep in mind, seventy years of slush cannot be cleared in mere three years.
However, never forget, that this country, with a history of corruption, religious bigotry, enmity, greed, jealousy, intolerance and full of traitors, would not be easy to control even by a Dictator. And finally, this is not the question whether BJP or Modi is doing good or bad, the million dollar question is, if Congress was tolerated for 6 decades, why not Modi for at least One? I think if he wins 2019 elections, India would have many more surprises for you to encounter.
Courtesy: Dr. Ashok Anand, President Yorks College, Birmingham, U.K
More Posts from The Author
- मायावती और तेजस्वी यादव दोनों पर पड़ा सुप्रीम कोर्ट का हथौड़ा!
- सत्ता में लौटी कांग्रेस तो तीन तलाक कानून होगा खत्म !
- ममता के साथ धरने पर बैठे अधिकारियों को मोदी सरकार ने पढ़ाया कानून का पाठ!
- गांधी-वाड्रा को भाजपा नेता ने दी चुनौती !
- प्रियंका वाड्रा के बच्चे का इलाज विदेश में भाजपा अध्यक्ष का इलाज राजधानी के सरकारी अस्पताल में!
- मोदी सरकार ने वामपंथी ट्विटर पर चलाया डंडा !
- मुख्य न्यायधीश ने फाइल फेंकी! प्रशांत भूषण को अवमानना का नोटिस!
- चुनाव आते ही अपने पक्ष में माहौल बनाने के लिए केजरीवाल ने पत्रकारों को दिया रिश्वत!
- फ़ेक न्यूज़ फैलाने वालेे नेताओं को जनता ने घेरा
- रजत शर्मा की गलती पर आईना क्या दिखाया, जनाब अपनी औकात दिखा बैठे! भगवान पत्रकारिता को ऐसे संपादकों से बचाए!